For my upcoming trip, I am planning to buy me a new digital camera. First I was after a digital SLR, but now I found the Fujifikm Finepix S9600.
Its quite an older modell, but the technical details are quite ok.
As I am currently too lazy to quote all the nice details, I just post an amazon.de link to the project, where all the details are available:
(Just click on the picture. Sorry, German. But should be available on amzon.com, too.)
But I should also comment on the cons of this cameras, i found out till now:
- slow autofocus on bad light.
- no TTL flash interface (but it has one!)
PS: A (English) review: http://www.digicamreview.co.uk/fujifilm_finepix_s9600_s9100_review.htm
PPS: http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_s9600/index.html is the mfg-link.
- What NAS?
- Installing Debian on the Thecus N2100 -- PART 1 -- Preparation for install
- La Fonera: Autoupdate to 0.7.1.5
- Opensource Navigational Solution Released: NavIT!
- Webmailer for the Thecus