- Keepass2, KeeFox and Firefox in Debian
- Debian Developer
- Migration Debian from i386 to amd64 without reinstall (Cross Grading)
- N2M: pbuilder for i386 and amd64 on same host
- N2M: parallel build dpkg-buildpackage and pdebuild
- Windows CE: Assertion failed in wincore.cpp line 1034
- CakePHP: Baking a Application in Minutes
Welcome to the official recaptcha-for-lifetype-plugin development article
After the first release of the plugin, I decided that it would be better to have a dedicated article to the plugin development. Well, this is it.
"Stable" version means, that it is supplied to the lifetype bugtracking system and then eventually released by the lifetype folks. The development version is more at the bleeding edge, but it might happen that it has more flaws. For the differences, please check the changelog section.
development: 1.2_recaptcha_20080401.zip (Apr 01, 2008)
After I released the 20080401 i found following two minor issues:
- If the style is not explicit set, the language won't work
- The fix for the CSS is incomplete. Apparently, there are templates which requires some extra css in the stylesheets.
(Just verbatim the changelog of the latest development release)
* changed the sample template to version 1.1 in the readme to fix some issues:
- make sure the widget is placed next to the label. Should look nicer.
- if there is too less place for the widget, draw scrollbars.
- fix some broken CSS-inheritage of some templates. (Thanks clyde for
* the "hide-the-key-feature" is now a configuration option for the site admin.
The hack to configure it using the locales is gone now. Make sure to read
* updated the recaptcha-php library to version 1.10
* Themes can now be configured and used.
* the widget is now displayed in the configured blog language. (if this
language is supported and is one of these: "en","nl","fr","de","pt","ru",
-- Tobias Frost <email@example.com> Tue Apr 1 17:57:48 CEST 2008
* the private key will be now hidden in the settings. (if you don't want this
edit the locales/<your-language>.php as descibed there)
* the validator accepted empty keys, even if it should not.
* typo in template, so that the locale entry for the priv key help has not
-- Tobias Frost <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri Jan 4 21:56:20 CET 2008
* Fixed some typos, for example in the readme... (I wonder which in condition I was
when I typed this...)
* Synced the changes made by the lifetype developers when releasing to
sourceforge. (Left in some debug code, missed to rename a class. Thnx
for the reviewing!)
* Added a link to a plugin-dedicated article to the readme.
* Fixed a left-over in the template.
-- Tobias Frost <email@example.com> Tue Nov 20 13:53:48 CET 2007
* Added German locale
* Fixed some file-headers, which were forgotten.
* Changed version number to more common scheme (yyyymmdd)
-- Tobias Frost <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri Nov 2 11:10:34 CET 2007
* First Version
-- Tobias Frost <email@example.com> Thu Nov 1 13:03:36 CET 2007
Bugreports & Feature-Request
Please comment here or mail me. Please make sure, that I have a way to contact you, as sometimes this might be necessary to reproduce.
Languages & Translations
Currently, the locales in the list are supported. Unfortunatly, these are the only languages -- except Bavarian -- which I speak fluently. So I you'd like to help out, please send me your translations.
To check, if your download was corrupted: here are the md5's: (Please not, that the packages at sourceforge might have other md5, as they are directly created by maintainers of lifetype.)
- ReCaptcha Implementation finished
- Squirrelmail and lighttpd -- An Installation Guide --
- Installing Debian on the Thecus N2100 -- PART 3 -- Installing Debian
- Updated ReCaptcha
- La Fonera: A better way to enable RedBoot via Telnet / Ethernet (safely) [HowTo]