- Debian Developer
- Migration Debian from i386 to amd64 without reinstall (Cross Grading)
- N2M: pbuilder for i386 and amd64 on same host
- N2M: parallel build dpkg-buildpackage and pdebuild
- Windows CE: Assertion failed in wincore.cpp line 1034
- CakePHP: Baking a Application in Minutes
- Enabling InnoDB support in debian (MySQL)
Stumbled upon another interseting link, so there is another "Draft-Post" in the queue. Doing that, I just looked at the "(Manage) Posts" tab on my lifetype installation. *Bff*. Currently, the posts marked "draft" are realy piling up, and on the other side the posts-per-week-counter is going down.
Mmmh, at the moment, there is just too less time for all the stuff: The day job, my master thesis, my hobbies, the holidays are not far away (and still presensts to get) etc, etc...
But there is some really interesting stuff. I really have to find an quiet hour to dig into it.
This is usually the way I write my articles. I find something that is (at least) interesting to me. And if I am on the way digging into it, I usually think: That would be some material I'd like to blog about. Of course, with the hope, that some wanderes will land on my blog and find it also interesting.
So maybe, I gonna make a list of the -- say -- top five topics I'd like to post about, and let you decide, which one I should cope?
I'll think about that.
- My Thecus N2100 arrived
- Installing Debian on the Thecus N2100 -- PART 1 -- Preparation for install
- Pollin Net-IO PHP Library
- ScribeFire Inserts Zemanta Web Bug
- What NAS?