- Keepass2, KeeFox and Firefox in Debian
- Debian Developer
- Migration Debian from i386 to amd64 without reinstall (Cross Grading)
- N2M: pbuilder for i386 and amd64 on same host
- N2M: parallel build dpkg-buildpackage and pdebuild
- Windows CE: Assertion failed in wincore.cpp line 1034
- CakePHP: Baking a Application in Minutes
Some time ago, I wrote a C-program for controlling the Fan inside the Thecus N2100.
The reason for this is, that the current solutions found on the web are not suitable for me. As an example, it keeps the hard-drives awake.
As this program might be interested for other Thecus users too, I decided to release it to the public.
Where to get the sources:
The project is hosted at sourceforge.
Currently, as there is no release, you have to get the files using git. The URL is:
(Check out the "README" for instructions how to build and run fanctrl. )
I'll still have to figure out how all the features at sourceforge work...
SF Project URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/fanctrl
Feedback is appreciated!
(Update: URL fixed to the new sourceforge's git scheme. Thanks to Ender7 and Hans
- Opensource Navigational Solution Released: NavIT!
- Network Attached Storage
- Installing Debian on the Thecus N2100 -- PART 3 -- Installing Debian
- What NAS?
- La Fonera: A better way to enable RedBoot via Telnet / Ethernet (safely) [HowTo]