- Keepass2, KeeFox and Firefox in Debian
- Debian Developer
- Migration Debian from i386 to amd64 without reinstall (Cross Grading)
- N2M: pbuilder for i386 and amd64 on same host
- N2M: parallel build dpkg-buildpackage and pdebuild
- Windows CE: Assertion failed in wincore.cpp line 1034
- CakePHP: Baking a Application in Minutes
For home automation, I grabbed my old PDA and started coding for it, using the Microsoft embedded Visual C++ Studio 3.0 (was free at that time ;-))
As soon as you start debugging, you immediatly get an assert: "Assertion failed in file wincore.cpp, line 1034". This only happens on the "emulated" PDA, but even with the wizard generated files.
However, I solved this already on another project, but I needed to google it up again, so its time to document this:
- In your project, open the Class Wizard (in the View menu)
- Select your App-Class
- Add the Message Handler "PreTranslateMessage"
- Double click on the now listed member function
- Make the member function look this like, adding the bold lines:
BOOL <your-app-name>App::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg)
if( ! ::IsWindow(pMsg->hwnd))
- Debian OpenSSL Issue on Arm[el] (Thecus, NSLU etc)?
- Libucommon for debian
- Debian OpenSSL vulnerability: Check your installation/keys
- Small bugfix for Recaptcha
- Gettting rid of the interrupt table on the AVR