- Keepass2, KeeFox and Firefox in Debian
- Debian Developer
- Migration Debian from i386 to amd64 without reinstall (Cross Grading)
- N2M: pbuilder for i386 and amd64 on same host
- N2M: parallel build dpkg-buildpackage and pdebuild
- Windows CE: Assertion failed in wincore.cpp line 1034
- CakePHP: Baking a Application in Minutes
Yesterday I got a new class of spam:
No the guys are trying to though my spamassassin with a new trick. The message is not attached anymore "in plain text" or inlined as image, instead it is attached as a pdf-file.
The message in the pdf, of course, has not change. Get rich easisily, you can only win, all others are dumb, you too, if you do not buy. (Off course, you know how these stock-spam-scheme works: If not, see here.But the idea with the pdf is innovtive. It passed my filter, and now I'm blogging about it. Well, there is another detail is interesting, if it is correct.
Wow, 10k€. Seems that AdWords is less expensive than spamming these days.
- Solarpowerlog released
- Webmailer for the Thecus
- Opensource Navigational Solution Released: NavIT!
- [Updated] La Fonera: A bunch of Autoupdates (to 0.7.2.2)
- Apples and Oranges, Firefox and Internet-Explorer