- Keepass2, KeeFox and Firefox in Debian
- Debian Developer
- Migration Debian from i386 to amd64 without reinstall (Cross Grading)
- N2M: pbuilder for i386 and amd64 on same host
- N2M: parallel build dpkg-buildpackage and pdebuild
- Windows CE: Assertion failed in wincore.cpp line 1034
- CakePHP: Baking a Application in Minutes
Whenever I push changes to solarpowerlog, I want that a notification mail is sent to a dedicated mailing list.
However, the documentation on sourceforge just says "you can do this", but finding docs about "how" is hard.
So this is my try to document the procedure, in case this helps someone... The examples are the one for solarpowerlog, so be sure to edit them before applying.(More)
Yesterday I made my initial release for solarpowerlog. Solarpowerlog is an application designed to keep track about photovoltaic systems.
It is desigend as an framework to be as much extenbile as possible.
Currently it does support to connect to sputnik engineering "Solarmax" Inverters over TCP/IP, but the framework is designed to be easily expanded to support other types of inverters too.
So here are some links for the interested: